|Location||Uxbridge, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 5, 2017|
|Salary||£45,000 to £55,000 a.e. plus bonus up to 25%|
Our client, a blue-chip, leading global manufacturer in the automotive component, power tool and domestic appliance sectors is seeking a highly qualified and experienced corporate financial controller to join the finance team at their UK HQ. JOB ROLE:
- Responsible for a team of 8 professionals, setting inspiring and motivating targets and reviewing performance
- Ensuring that sales, costs and profits of the company’s legal entities are tracked, reported and explained on a monthly basis
- Providing guidance and support in the preparation, review and reporting of monthly management accounts, quarterly forecasts and annual business plans
- Ensure the key focus of the team is centred on identifying every opportunity for improving efficiency, effectiveness and overall profitability and ensure these are implemented effectively
- Tracking the performance of UK businesses as a whole. Presentation of results with commentary to senior management and head office
- Overseeing the preparation and allocation of shared services costs across the UK, ensuring all costs are reported and allocated accurately both during the business plan process and throughout the year
- Support in the setup and divestment of businesses, documenting business models, setting up the relevant cost and profit centres, providing advice on how internal processes need to be executed to ensure compliance
- Professional Accounting qualification, hold a Degree level qualification within the Finance field
- Proven leadership skills, with experience in managing high performing teams, delivering high quality results to stringent deadlines
- Extensive experience in the preparation of monthly management accounts, balance sheet management and tracking of shared services costs
- Closing the year-end audit process with external audit teams using IFRS 101
- Proven track record in building strong relationships with internal customers, managing conflicts and negotiating outcomes to improve overall performance
- Experience in acquisitions and integration of new businesses into a group and in divesting businesses
- Advanced knowledge of using the Fl and CO Modules in SAP, advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in dealing with results reported in GBP, EUR and USD
- Experience in change management implementation
- Proficiency in written and spoken German language to business level a definite advantage
- Excellence in communicating financial matters to non-financial people
- Eye for details and an inquiring mind, ensure opportunities for improvements are identified and followed up
- Results focused and future orientated. Ability to multi-task and adapt very quickly to changes in the working environment
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment with stringent deadlines and a high focus on quality
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills using a variety of tools
- Pension up to 8%
- Private medical: Single cover only
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Career Development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare scheme
- 7 x Salary death in service
- Group Income Protection (After 2 years’ service)
- 27 Days holiday raising to 30 after 5 years plus 8 days bank holiday
- Accounts Assistant posted 5 days ago.
- Personal Assistant to MD. London, Mayfair (W1) – Immediate Start! posted about 1 month ago.
- German speaking Credit Collections Agent posted about 1 month ago.
- Client Services Assistant posted 2 months ago.
- Electronics Engineer posted 2 months ago.