|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 26, 2020|
|Salary||up to £24,000 a.e. plus benefits|
Are you a fluent French and Italian speaker, with English to a high spoken and written standard also? Do you have some proven experience in a customer service, or logistics administration position, along with great attention to detail, analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure?
If the answer is yes to the above questions then read on as we have a fantastic opportunity to join a busy, friendly customer services team within a prestigious global company.
- To manage customer orders, received via online, e-mail and telephone channels, from order entry to billing.
- Using telephone and e-mail to provide our customers with an efficient, reliable service.
- To respond effectively to queries relating to customer orders and deliveries
- To manage deliveries in line with customer expectations.
- To be in regular contact with the Sales Account Managers and local SPG contacts and escalate any important information regarding customer requirements, order activity and issues.
- To develop an understanding of the operational requirements of key customers (key contacts, delivery specifications, booking requirements, etc).
- To resolve customer complaints and invoice queries.
- To raise credits & adjustments on customer accounts and to liaise with credit & collections to ensure any outstanding customer deductions are resolved in a timely manner.
- To implement process improvements which will improve operational effectiveness and enhance profitability.
- To ensure that customer account records are kept up to date for audit purposes.
- To identify and resolve with the data management team any master data errors affecting the OTC process.
- To provide support for other members of the team.
- Proven customer service or logistics experience and an ability to liaise with different contacts in the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills with both oral & written fluency in French, Italian and English.
- An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team (team player).
- Forward thinking and open to new processes/process improvements.
- Familiar with electronic communication and workflows (Lotus Notes, databases).
- PC skills – competent on Excel, Word and PowerPoint - SAP experience would be an advantage.
- An ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- A pro-active and flexible attitude.
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines when required.
37.5 hrs per week (Monday to Friday, ideally 08:00 to 16:00 with 30 mins for lunch)
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Full training and support to develop within the role
- Contributory Pension scheme and life insurance
- Government tax free childcare scheme
- Eye & Eyesight Testing through SpecSavers
- Opportunities for internal progression within departments
- Free Bus Pass from Watford Junction and Watford Met line station
- Private Health Care after two years’ service
- Skincare Products Brand Ambassador / Sales Consultant – Milton Keynes posted 5 days ago.
- Senior Finance Manager – (with Practice and Tax experience) – Immediate start! posted 13 days ago.
- Production Planning Officer [6 month fixed term contract] posted about 1 year ago.
- Software Development Engineer posted about 1 year ago.
- Experienced Vehicle Technician posted about 1 year ago.