|Location||Carpenders Park, Wat, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 13, 2017|
|Salary||Negotiable, according to experience|
Long established and highly professional Language Services organisation seeks EXPERIENCED B2B Sales Executive. The role is one of primarily contacting and developing new business from within an existing Database, which has had little contact in recent times. You will be required to telephone the client in the first instance and re-introduce and/or remind them of the services available and then follow up with an e-mail with all the necessary information attached. You will update the database with revised details, new contacts etc. as you go along, supplementing by research on the internet where appropriate.
- Professional telephone manner and utterly clear speaking voice.
- Excellent spelling and use of the English language.
- Previous relevant experience in B2B telesales.
- Ability to update and manage the Access Database effectively.
- Ability to work quickly, whilst maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Preferably from a Recruitment or similar Commercial background
- Heaps of initiative!
This role will suit someone living within 5 miles of WD19. For the right candidate flexible / part-time hours (Monday to Friday) to suit can be negotiated.
Salary will be according to relevant experience and paid hourly. Please telephone 020 8421 4242 in the first instance, then kindly submit your CV, outlining your relevant experience and stating your salary expectations.
- Experienced Vehicle Technician posted 11 days ago.
- Paralegal / Contracts Administrator posted 18 days ago.
- Technical Stores Manager posted 3 months ago.
- AutoCAD Technician posted 3 months ago.
- Business Development Team Leader (Travel Industry) posted 5 months ago.