|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 7, 2019|
Our client is a leading player in the property management sector, offering an innovative solution for the protection of vacant properties.
They are currently recruiting 2 Business Development Managers for their Head Office in Islington. The opportunity would suit self-motivated driven closers with great influencing skills with demonstrable ability to generate leads from both cold and warm leads according to set targets. Reporting to the London and South East Area Manager, the role will involve business development in the housing and property market, targeting decision makers in public and private institutions with a large property portfolio with the scope of selling the company’s property management Services to them. The role will entail generating your own leads and client meetings.
- Extensive B2B Service Sector Business Development experience.
- Strong presentation skills
- A closer with proven lead generation experience.
- A strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
- A Full Clean UK Drivers Licence
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator able to converse with CEO level directors and decision makers.
- Driven, determined and competitive.
- Smart and well presented as you would be the face of the organisation.
- Able to work off own initiative and hit the ground running.
- Organised, methodical and able to simultaneously work on multiple leads to maintain a steady pipeline of new business.
- Ability to quickly build lasting relationships
- Shows a willingness to learn.
- Reliable and honest
In Return the following is on offer:
- Competitive Basic starting salary
- 30% performance related bonus and commission structure ( OTE £52k)
- 20 days annual leave plus a day off for your birthday and all 8 bank holidays
- Pool Company Car provided for meetings
Working Hours are 40 hours per week worked between 09:00 and 17:30 , Monday to Friday.