|Location||Edgware, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 5, 2018|
|Salary||£22,000 to £25,000, a.e.|
(Excellent English and fluent French language skills required)
Our client is looking for an experienced person, ideally with a customer service background in the travel industry , or a logistics co-ordination role to join the Operations team in their busy travel agency. The company specializes in offering bespoke tours to U.K. and Irish travel destinations to travelers from France and Germany.
You will have responsibility for making and confirming arrangements for your assigned customers and liaising with hotels and other service providers regarding their requirements. You will also effectively win business from each assigned tour group by producing quality, competitive quotations in response to the client’s group travel requirements, whilst ensuring that envisaged margins are achieved.
Summary of Duties
- Giving advice to customers regarding both brochure and ad-hoc tours
- Cross selling and up-selling additional services where possible, whilst meeting customer requirements.
- Providing quotations promptly and following up with enquirers to resolution
- Booking in tours with hotels and requested service providers, ensuring all details are correct and target revenue margins are achieved
- Acting as a point of contact for assigned parties during their tour, resolving any issues as required
- French language skills to B2/C1 level
- Clear communication skills (English and French)
- Good logistical, co-ordination and customer services skills
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Selling skills
- 1 year in an operations customer service/co-ordination role within the travel, or leisure industry
- 1 year’s experience in a logistics / co-ordination type role
Office hours on Rota: 08:00 to 17:00, or 09:00 to 18:00 (alternate weeks)
Out of hours emergency mobile phone – on rota.
Please contact us to request a full Job Description for the role.
- Business Development /Operations Executive – Travel Industry (with German) posted 3 months ago.
- Business Development Executive / Supervisor (Travel Industry) posted 3 months ago.
- Business Development Executive with fluent French (German) posted about 1 year ago.
- Operation Executive (French) posted about 1 year ago.