|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 16, 2019|
|Salary||£25,000 to £28,000 a.e, plus uncapped commission|
Our client’s company was formed in 2016, to bring together two businesses; the first being a full-service digital marketing agency, and the other a well-respected software development agency. From small beginnings, they have doubled their annual turnover with a broad mix of clients from SME’s to large corporates. They are now looking to recruit a Business Development manager to continue their success and achieve ambitious growth plans.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to grow and develop with an ambitious growing company.
Our client is seeking an individual with a strong background in software sales, whilst having a passion for digital marketing, keeping abreast of trends and advances in the industry.
- Create and own the strategy to target key accounts and decision makers
- Develop new business opportunities via telephone, email, and social media interactions to build a sustainable sales pipeline and closing
- Demonstrable experience of ail aspects of New Business Sales development; finding, qualifying, and winning. Have met or exceeded personal/team goals and quota in past positions
- Demonstrable achievements in meeting/over achieving sales targets and goals set by the company over a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Bring a consultative approach to sales pitch in order to full understand client needs and challenges. Client focused with the ability to identify client needs and suggest workable solutions.
- Delivery of professional sales presentations, proposais and tender responses with an eye for detail
- Effective use of in-house CRM software to effectively manage sales pipeline, from initial contact to winning the business.
- Effectively manage pipeline/opportunities and report back to management
- Passion for SaaS, technology, startups, education and helping customers succeed
The successful candidate will be:
- A tenacious and driven individual, with a high level of commitment and passion for achieving high levels of service excellence
- Self-motivated: able to use own initiative, working well individually
- Shares the love and challenge of cold calling and booking meetings
- Ability to build and retain client relationships
- Has a strong technical background
- Ability to demonstrate previous new business sales success of a similar nature selling into the private sector, preferably in the distribution, automotive healthcare sectors
- Excellent written, listening and oral communication sales skills with a talent for identifying the clients requirements and translating those into a winning proposal
- Able to form and maintain strong and mutually beneficial business relationships throughout the customer organisation
- An ability to work under pressure, in a target driven environment
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of sales and procurement processes
- Has a results-driven focus and good commercial acumen
- An understanding of structured sales methodologies and processes
- Can demonstrate a consultative approach and able to influence others to support objectives
- Has solid time management, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills — ability to close a sale
- Taking ownership of client requests and ensuring timely responses
- Confidence in dealing with challenging situations and the ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated: able to use own initiative, working well in a team and individually
- Car driver with access to own vehicle
- Site Service Engineer posted 5 months ago.
- Production Planning Officer [6 month fixed term contract] posted 6 months ago.
- Graduate Administrator (Temp->Perm) Immediate Start! posted 6 months ago.
- Software Development Engineer posted 6 months ago.
- PA to MD, Property Co., Mayfair – ( May be offered on Temp to Perm basis) posted 6 months ago.