|Location||Borehamwood, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2018|
|Salary||£20,000 to £28,000 a.e.|
(at least 18 months relevant experience)
Our client is a dynamic, expanding company, involved in the development, assembly and supply of chemistry laboratory analytical equipment. This equipment is sold to laboratories worldwide to develop new chemicals, plastics and medicines. The mechanical part of their designs is often central to the products and consists of stirred vessels (sometimes under pressure made of various alloys), often heated/cooled and integrated into a structure that also encases electronics.
They are looking for a drawing technician who is experienced in working with Autodesk Inventor 2013 (or similar). You will be producing drawings for the equipment, including components and parts needed for bespoke designs. You will have a good understanding of geometric and dimensional tolerances.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in design and some hands-on experience of mechanical assembly in the workshop.
- Competitive basic salary
- Discretionary Annual bonus
- Contributory Company pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave + Bank Holidays.
- Instrument Assembly and Testing Technician posted 9 months ago.
- Mechanical Design (Drawing) and Assembly Technician posted 11 months ago.
- Electronic Technician with mechanical skills posted 12 months ago.
- Chemical equipment assembly workshop technician posted about 1 year ago.
- Experienced Motor Vehicle Technician – Hendon posted over 4 years ago.