|Location||Borehamwood, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 15, 2018|
|Salary||£22,000 to £26,000 a.e., plus discretionary bonus|
Our client is involved in the development, assembly and supply of equipment that is used in laboratories worldwide to develop new chemicals, plastics and medicines.
They are currently looking for an experienced and flexible, full time Accounts Assistant. You will be providing essential support to the Financial Controller as a member of the company’s small, but very busy administration team.
Duties will include:
- Processing all Purchase Invoices
- Matching Delivery notes to Purchase orders and invoices and checking quantities and values
- Reconciling Purchase Ledger against Monthly statements
- Monthly BACS and Weekly payment runs
- Ad Hoc Payments
- Processing Credit Application forms
- Processing Purchase Orders
- Processing all Sales Invoices onto Sage
- Credit Control
- Reconciling and sending Customer Statements
- Processing Employee Expenses
- Processing Intrastat forms on line
- Processing EEC Sales Lists on line
- Reconciling Bank Reconciliations GBP and Foreign currency.
The ideal candidate must be familiar with MS Word and Excel and preferably have knowledge of Sage Line 50. Flexibility and the ability to work to deadlines is essential.
Full time, Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00.
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 a.e.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory Company Pension scheme after 12 months’ service
- 22 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays).
- Administrator /Accounts Assistant posted about 1 year ago.