|Location||Borehamwood, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 29, 2018|
|Salary||£22,000 to £25,000 according to experience, plus benefits package|
Our client is involved in the development, assembly and supply of equipment that is used in laboratories worldwide to develop new chemicals, plastics and medicines.
They are currently looking for an experienced and flexible, full time Administrator /Accounts Assistant. You will be providing essential support to both the Financial Controller and Office Manager as a member of the company’s small, but very busy administration team.
Duties will include:
- Processing all Purchase invoices
- Reconciling Purchase Ledger
- Monthly BACS / Cheque run
- Ad Hoc payments
- Posting Sales Invoices onto Sage
- Credit Control
- Reconciling and sending Customer Statements
- Checking and posting Petty Cash
- Intrastat Forms
- EEC Sales Lists
- Reception and general Admin duties (shared with a colleague)
- Import Clearance
- Supplier Credit Applications
- Processing orders
- Assisting with shipping
The ideal candidate must be familiar with MS Word and Excel and preferably have knowledge of Sage Line 50. Flexibility and the ability to work to deadlines is essential.
Full time, Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory Company Pension scheme after 12 months’ service
- 22 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays).