|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2015|
|Salary||£20,000-£25,000 +OTE after 3 months|
This is a full-time role offering a basic of £20,000 OTE £25000 (eligibility after 3 months). Our client is an established vendor of broadcast and audio visual equipment selling to blue chip clients in the media industry and elsewhere.
Since our client is not easily accessible via public transport, we prefer someone who will drive to work.
You will join a team to assist with the overall development of new business and ongoing business, arrange meetings, attend exhibitions, arrange quotations and work alongside the company’s the marketing team to drive sales.
You will need to be self-motivated, articulate and strong communicator who is not afraid to pick up the telephone and who works well in a team environment. The role is very hands on and sometimes roles can overlap which will give the candidate a well-rounded position with the team.
- Previous customer facing or sales role experience is essential.
- Knowledge of MS packages such as Excel and Powerpoint would be an advantage.
- The ideal candidate would have some experience in broadcast equipment/audio-visual sales, but the role could also suit anyone with a good sales background in I.T. equipment.
- You will just need to demonstrate that you have a keen interest in developing your technical knowledge of broadcast and audio visual equipment in order to sell effectively to the client base.
You can expect to develop your sales skills in the following areas:
- In-depth understanding of broadcast products – training will be offered with regards to key selling points of products.
- Attending exhibitions and roadshows
- Contacting leads and follow up incoming leads via the telephone and from social media activity and Google advertising.
- Developing ongoing relationships with your customers
- Learning how to negotiate pricing, arrange quotations and tenders.
Due to company location access to your own transport essential.
- Business Development Executive – ind. chemistry exp. essential posted about 1 year ago.