|Location||London, W1., United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 25, 2019|
|Salary||£40,000 to £60,000 a.e., plus Equity Package after qualifying period.|
Our client is seeking a highly dynamic and versatile Office Manager with an “entrepreneurial spirit” to join his new Asset and Wealth Management business, currently being set up in Mayfair, London, W1.
The ideal candidate will have a background in the financial, or technology sectors. You may already have had a successful career in a corporate environment, but will now be looking for a role where you can make a very high level contribution to the set up, organisation and running of a very dynamic business. Equally, you may already have had experience in running your own business, either solely, or in a partnership.
Either way you will need to embrace a “New Start” mentality and use it as an opportunity to mould the client’s office systems and procedures into a smooth running, organised and efficient “whole”. You will be highly articulate and possibly possess a Degree in either a business discipline, or science.
This will be a demanding role, which requires effective communication at all levels, coupled with boundless energy and enthusiasm to look after what will be an extremely dynamic team, working in a very fast paced environment. You will have full responsibility for the smooth running of a very busy office on a daily basis.
Specific Duties (non-exhaustive):
- Responsible for all office facilities contracts, contractor relationships and budgets including IT, internet, telephony, printers, cleaning and building maintenance providers.
- Responsible for the ordering of general office supplies including stationery and kitchen supplies
- Responsible for the H&S policy and procedures of the office, including the weekly testing of fire alarm
- Responsible for maintaining HR policies and procedures of the office
- Responsible for setting up new starters in terms of IT, desk and office inductions
- Assist with the setting up and clearing of meeting rooms including refreshments and catering
Key traits required:
- Proven experience in a similar role within a fast-paced environment
- Experience from the financial, or technology sectors
- Degree in a business, or science discipline
- An interest in the business world and current business developments and trends
- High degree of IT literacy and Strong MS Office skills
- Experience in managing budget
- Ability to build and develop strong, effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Flexibility, with the ability to work early, or late at short notice
- Ability to deal calmly with rapidly changing and evolving workload
- Proactive, highly organised and extremely efficient, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Impeccably presented and comfortable in all social situations with perfect grasp of etiquette
- Utterly discrete and loyal at all times, coupled with an excellent memory
- Excellent written and spoken English as mother tongue, with 100% accuracy at all times!
- Be extremely at ease in networking and face to face business and social situations
- Ability to think and plan ahead and prioritise accordingly
- Utterly punctual at all times!
- 100% self-motivated and goal orientated
- Maintaining a positive and cheerful disposition under all circumstances
- Last, but not least – robust, thick skinned, but with a sense of humour!
This role will offer an extremely high salary, commensurate with the duties, commitment and experience required. Please call to discuss.
- Personal Assistant to MD, Property Co., Mayfair – ( May be offered on Temp to Perm basis) posted 18 days ago.
- Sales Executive – Rare Stamps & high value collectibles posted 28 days ago.
- Business Development Manager – Software & DM posted 29 days ago.
- Communications and Policy Officer posted 2 months ago.
- Receptionist Administrator posted 2 months ago.