|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 3, 2015|
|Salary||£19,000 – 21,000|
Mandarin Speaking Sales Engineer (London)
Do you have at least 1 years’ technical sales experience?
Are you able to speak fluent Mandarin to a native level?
If so, this position could be right for you!
Our client is a leading company in the manufacture of lighting control solutions for the entertainment industry. Their equipment is used in world music tours, films, theatres, museums and other projects which involve a leading lighting control solution.
Based at the clients’ London head office, your primary duty as a Sales Engineer will be to generate and assist with sales enquiries, selling lighting control systems, media servers and software based products. You will be part of a growing sales team and required to work between the office and in the field, assisting training seminars and attaining new sales. You will also be expected to undertake a small amount of international travel when required for international trade fairs. The Sales Engineer will be expected to develop strong relationships with all project departments in order to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
As a Sales Engineer you will report to your Manager and become a contributor to the development of future products by reviewing customer requirements and design specifications. Regular UK travel will be expected of the post holder.
A successful applicant should be able to demonstrate competency in the following:
- 1 year’s technical sales experience
- Relevant Language and Communication Skills
Skills and specifications:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic and motivated team player
- Proven organization skills
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
- Knowledge and experience of lighting consoles
- Interest in Music, Arts and Entertainment
- Knowledge and experience of using media servers
Please telephone 020 8421 4242 if you would like to discuss the role, or alternatively please e-mail your CV to email@example.com highlighting full, relevant experience.
- MANDARIN Speaking Sales Engineer- Technical Sales Experience essential posted over 2 years ago.