|Location||Watford, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 15, 2017|
|Salary||Highly competitive salary, including generous benefits package|
Our client is a prestigious global organisation in the financial payments sector. The Head of Sales is seeking a highly experienced Executive Assistant to provide essential analytical, logistical and high level administrative support. The ideal candidate will have Executive Assistant experience in the payments, software, or financial sectors. Previous experience of working in a sales environment, with a knowledge of the complex sales/tendering processes for new client/sales acquisition would also be highly desirable.
This is a key role within the sales development team, working closely with the Head of Sales and supporting his extended team (three line managers and ten account managers) across the European region. Strong communication and interpersonal skills will be required to liaise with company personnel at all organisational levels to gather information, analyse data and prepare reports.
The role offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including:
- Private Healthcare
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Company Gym
This will be a full-time, office based role in Watford. There is a small requirement to travel (UK and/or international) 5% of time.
- Provide analytical and specialised administrative support to relieve executive managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties.
- Conduct various analytical special projects, especially involving budgets and preparations for board and senior management meetings.
- Coordinate executive meetings; arrange use of conference rooms or outside facilities; handle food and beverage requirements as necessary.
- Production of meeting minutes.
- Coordinate and schedule executive travel, both domestic and international.
- Serve as a contact to people inside and outside the company – interpreting and communicating executives’ intent to other managers.
- Collaborate with various staff and departments in preparing special projects.
- Understand, adhere and enforce all Corporate Policies to include, but not limited to the company’s Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Over 7 years of experience in administrative/executive secretarial positions in a corporate setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Advanced user of business software including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- EA experience in the payments, software , or finance sectors highly advantageous
- Experience of working in a high level sales environment
- Experience of Salesforce program
- Mature, positive outlook at all times
- Proactive self-starter
- Calm under pressure
- Flexible approach
- Diplomatic and able to navigate “corporate politics”
- I.T. Sales Support Executive (B2B) posted 3 months ago.
- Business Development /Operations Executive – Travel Industry (with French) posted 5 months ago.
- Business Development /Operations Executive – Travel Industry (with German) posted 5 months ago.
- Administrator /Accounts Assistant posted 5 months ago.
- Experienced B2B Telesales Executive posted 7 months ago.