|Location||Harrow Weald, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2017|
|Salary||up to £24,000, according to experience|
Our prestigious client in the leisure travel and beauty/fitness industry is seeking a highly experienced, extremely well presented senior administrator to join the team at their staff training HQ. This is a crucial role within the Systems Administration team and you will need to possess excellent organisational and communication skills, be computer literate and have a bright outlook and personality. You should be very comfortable communicating with colleagues and students, both face to face, or by telephone/e-mail as well as social media. The role will particularly suit someone with administrative background experience in HR, recruitment, airline, or corporate travel. Key Duties to include inter alia:
- Liaison with student applicants re training dates, in-bound travel and accommodation arrangements
- Deliver initial student induction to training programmes (PowerPoint Presentations)
- Administration of student travel arrangements (booking flights/arranging visas) and work-assignment, after training
- Administration of company uniforms: student fitting/issuing/stock-control and re-ordering
- Maintaining electronic and paper files of student records and maintaining records on company database
- Contributing ideas/suggestions for improving departmental processes
- General administrative duties and support for administration manager
- GCSEs in Maths and English grades, A-C or equivalent
- Good level and standard of UK/European education or equivalent
- Several years’ experience within an senior administrative role
- High level of accuracy with thorough attention to detail
- Computer literate: Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in person, by telephone, or electronic and social media.
- Adaptable and able to adjust work processes or procedures and work flexibly and effectively.
- Organisational ability to manage your time, handle multiple activities, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy, with a keen eye for detail
- Articulate, with high personal standards and values
- Proactive and assertive attitude
- Smart and professional appearance
- Ability to empathise with students and have a high standard of etiquette
- Personal Assistant to MD. London, Mayfair (W1) – Immediate Start! posted about 1 month ago.
- Client Services Assistant posted 2 months ago.
- Experienced Vehicle Technician posted 2 months ago.
- Paralegal / Contracts Administrator posted 3 months ago.
- Senior Recruitment Consultant posted 4 months ago.