|Location||Hendon, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 7, 2016|
|Salary||£14,000 – £18,000 A.E.- OTE up to £65,000|
SALES EXECUTIVE – with at least 2 years’ proven experience in a main dealership.
Do you enjoy face to dace contact with customers? Are you able to assist them in reaching a purchase decision? If so read on….
Our client (est 1974) is a prestigious car dealership based in Hendon (NW9) . They are an extremely successful franchise who pride themselves on the provision of excellent customer service and care, having won numerous awards for the service they provide. They now seek additional members to join their strong, established sales team. They offer a structured career with the opportunity for personal development and training within their rewarding environment.
You will be responsible for selling the full car range and associated products through a structured sales process. You will liaise with the customer from initial enquiry through to vehicle handover and on-going customer care.
- Face to face selling of vehicles, products and services
- Generating and setting appointments with potential customers
- Following up on customer appointments
- After-sales care and follow up calls
- General admin duties as required
- Around 2 years’ proven experience in motor trade sales, ideally in a main car dealership, or similar environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to drive sales and achieve targets
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining team values
- Focused on delivering the highest standards of customer satisfaction
- Immaculate appearance
- A full clean Driving Licence
PLEASE NOTE: A company car is not provided with this role.